Prithvi Rao Ganga House Vice Captain Campaign

 Good Day, All!

I am Prithvi Rao from class 9C standing for the post of Vice-Captain from Ganga House.



A vice-captain plays an important role in leadership within the community and also represents the school in all important events. Vice-Captains must represent a high level of leadership, teamwork, and sporting ability and must be very motivating. They should be an inspiration for their juniors. 

I had been inspired by the past council members of the school. For those who may not know me, I'm willing to tell you a bit about myself. I'm very supportive, motivating, approachable, and will appreciate what you do. I'm a confident speaker and very encouraging. I have a fair attitude. I promise to work hard and be the effective leader that you're looking for.

I'll try my best to help and support every student in all their needs under all circumstances.

For the past 2 years, we've been suffering from a worldwide pandemic. But we are back and ready to get back to our normal and fun school life!

I hope now, that I have given enough assurance to all that I'm a worthy candidate representing Ganga house as your Vice-Captain.

Thank You and vote for me Prithvi Rao as your Ganga House Vice-Captain.

Vote for me and make the right choice.


Comments